• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Lama Cafè collects personal identification information such as your name, email address, and telephone number.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Lama Cafè with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online, book or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Lama Cafè collects your data so that we can process your bookings, manage your account, and email you with special offers on products and services we think you might like. When Lama Cafè processes your booking, we may also send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Lama Cafè stores your data on servers housed at a Tier-3 datacenter in Italy that is fully protected by anti-intrusion systems. We will keep and use your personal identification information for no longer than is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, provide the products and services you have requested, resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Lama Cafè may like to send you information about our products and services every once in a while. However, you have the right at any time to stop us from doing so. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here (inserire link annulla l’iscrizione).
What are your data protection rights?
Lama Cafè would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data from us. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Lama Cafè erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Lama Cafè restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Lama Cafè's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org; call us at: +39 348 720988; or write to us at: Lama Cafè, Via P. Giardini 261, 41023 Lama Mocogno
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit: allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality cookies - Lama Cafè uses these so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Analytics cookies - We may use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove
cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not
function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +39 348 720988
Or write to us at: Lama Cafè, Via P. Giardini 261, 41023 Lama Mocogno
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Lama Cafè has not addressed your
concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.